How to Reach Us
Ticket Office Hours
HOLIDAY TICKET OFFICE HOURS:
- Friday, July 3rd: Closed
- Saturday, July 4th: Closed
- Monday, July 6th: 10am - 4pm OPEN
- Tuesday, July 7th: Resuming Regular Hours
(10am - 4pm)
Tuesday through Saturday
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST
(Hours are subject to change)
Box Office will be open one (1) hour before each performance and remain open until 30 minutes after performance start time.
After hours, contact Ticketmaster:
California State University, Northridge
Valley Performing Arts Center
18111 Nordhoff Street Northridge, CA 91330-8448
The Main Ticket Office is located to the north of the Valley Performing Arts Center courtyard on Orange Grove walk. Patrons may park in the G3 Parking Structure located on Zelzah and Prairie Streets or B1 / B2 Parking Lots located on Darby Street.
The South Ticket Office is located adjacent to the main doors on the south side of the VPAC building. Patrons may park in the short term parking area in the D1 Short Term Parking located on Lindley Avenue and Nordhoff Street and walk directly to the South Ticket Box Office (Not open at all times).
First payment will be charged immediately.
Second and third payments will be charged on
August 15 and September 15.
The Valley Performing Arts Center will make every effort to ensure seating preferences are fullfilled, but cannot guarantee any specific seat selections.
Handling & Facilities Fee
- All Valley Performing Arts Center tickets will incur a facility fee of $2 per ticket. The facility fee is used for capital replacement and restoration of the venues managed by the Valley Performing Arts Center.
- There is an $8 handling fee per order when ordering by phone, fax, or mail. Handling and processing fees vary online.
- There are no handling fees on orders made in person at the VPAC ticket office.
- VENUE UPDATE: For those picking up Will Call tickets, please visit our South Ticket Office - located on the corner of Nordhoff & Lindley.
- Tickets are available for pickup beginning one (1) hour prior to show time at the Ticket Box Office.
- A valid photo ID is required.
There are no refunds on tickets except for cancelled events that are not rescheduled.
Children over the age of 5 are welcome at most events and, regardless of age, must have a ticket. Infants on laps are not permitted unless specified. Please inquire when purchasing tickets on age appropriateness. To ensure safety, children under the age of 8 will not be allowed to sit in the front row on balcony and loge levels, nor will they be allowed to sit in box seats on any level. Thank you for understanding.
Groups of 20 or more can take advantage of a 20% discount for selected events in the Parterre and Loge seating sections. Please contact the ticket office at 818-677-3000.